They were the best-selling singles band in the world. They had awards, credibility, commercial success and creative freedom.
They deleted their records, erased themselves from musical history and burnt their last million pounds in a boathouse on the Isle of Jura.
And they couldn’t say why.
This is the story of The KLF, told through the ideas that drove them. It is a story about Carl Jung, Alan Moore, Robert Anton Wilson, Ken Campbell, Dada, Situationism, Discordianism, magic, chaos, punk, rave and the alchemical symbolism of Doctor Who.
The Fuckers Burned The Lot [X]
- cenotype likes this
- industrialbeat reblogged this from industrialbeat
- huneceaulage likes this
- beatastic reblogged this from industrialbeat
- boma-ye-olde likes this
- changesmith2 likes this
- stealthelongbread reblogged this from treylane
- and-i-will-kiss reblogged this from treylane
- molinaire likes this
- 99centimos reblogged this from treylane
- strangelovecraft likes this
- lucifer242 likes this
- elfboi likes this
- elfboi reblogged this from bwansen
- wayoftheweirdo reblogged this from bwansen
- youdopia likes this
- bwansen reblogged this from treylane
- televandalist likes this
- davesparks reblogged this from treylane and added:
- treylane posted this